Celebrity Cruises Pre/Post Hotels by Celebrity

Has anyone used the pre/post hotels by Celebrity?  Do they include transfer from airport to hotel and then hotel to ship and visa versa?

The downside to me is the pricing.  Having majored in and worked for many years in hotels, they charge the same price for one or two people, not per person unless you go over the double occupancy.  With hotels through Celebrity they charge what would normally be the double occupancy rate per person, meaning you are paying anywhere from two time to four times the normal hotel price.

If I were in a very exotic locale and depending on options, I would do my homework and reconsider, but mostly it is a hard sell for me.

we ve used hotels by Celebrity and never were charged a pp rate. i checked the rates at the hotels in the area before I went through Celebrity

I booked through X last September (Fort Lauderdale Hilton Marina) & had a very good rate. This year, the price quoted is almost double. My ta says it’s because X now uses a 3rd party for its bookings. I think I’ll wait a few months for my credit card points to add up & book that way. Going directly through the hotel was the exact same amount as quoted by X so no advantage for me. Even without using points, my credit card got me a better deal.