Concierge Disney Dream

16 minutes ago, Daphne Hope said:

Are concierge stateroom 12524 and 12522 contact on Disney Dream cruise ship.

F076407D-FEAC-4129-85A8-FE77C2361F8C.png

I'm not exactly sure what/if you're asking, but I know that Concierge Services will contact you 130 days prior to your cruise to set up anything you need.

Just now, Shmoo here said:

I'm not exactly sure what/if you're asking, but I know that Concierge Services will contact you 130 days prior to your cruise to set up anything you need.

I suspect the OP was asking if they were connected.

Okay. I really hope that that when we go on Disney Dream British Isles cruise  on Sunday September 8th to September September 15th 2024 staying concierge stateroom 12524 with my mum that won’t be any parents with kids/children age 3 years old to 7 years old or 8 years old to 12 years old screaming the head off running up and their room late at night e.g.  from 12:00pm (midnight) onwards or early in the morning  4:00 am about (four o clock) or watch Tv with volume up really loud from 12:00pm (midnight) onwards or early in the morning  4:00 am about (four o clock)or knock or banging on door connecting stateroom 12524 and stateroom 12522 from 12:00pm (midnight) onwards or early in the morning  4:00 am about (four o clock) staying in concierge stateroom 12522.

I've staying in connecting rooms (not concierge) many times and rarely heard any noise from other rooms or in the hallway at night. I've never had anyone bang on the connecting door. So you should be fine.

2 hours ago, Daphne Hope said:

Okay. I really hope that that when we go on Disney Dream British Isles cruise  on Sunday September 8th to September September 15th 2024 staying concierge stateroom 12524 with my mum that won’t be any parents with kids/children age 3 years old to 7 years old or 8 years old to 12 years old screaming the head off running up and their room late at night e.g.  from 12:00pm (midnight) onwards or early in the morning  4:00 am about (four o clock) or watch Tv with volume up really loud from 12:00pm (midnight) onwards or early in the morning  4:00 am about (four o clock)or knock or banging on door connecting stateroom 12524 and stateroom 12522 from 12:00pm (midnight) onwards or early in the morning  4:00 am about (four o clock) staying in concierge stateroom 12522.

It's quite unlikely.  Yes, there are some people who may cause issues, but they are few and far between.  We've been on 27 cruises and only one have we had issues with people running up and down the halls, and kids jumping off the beds in the next room.

• Like 1