Le Jacques Cartier - Hairdryer

lprp

Hi All

We’re doing our first ever Ponant cruise in June (Kimberley - Broome to Darwin) and wondered if there are hairdryers in the room. We’re in a Prestige Stateroom. We’re coming directly from a land tour from Darwin to Broome with VERY limited luggage space, so I’m really hoping that the answer is yes 🤞

TIA

LP

There have been hairdryers in our staterooms, on both Le Bellot and Le Laperouse, so I would assume they'd be in Le Jacques Cartier. Those small explorer ships are beautiful so enjoy!

When are you doing the Broome-Darwin trip? We are on Silver Cloud (Darwin-Broome) June 9-19 so maybe we'll pass by you at some point!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/11/2024 at 7:10 PM, jpalbny said:

When are you doing the Broome-Darwin trip? We are on Silver Cloud (Darwin-Broome) June 9-19 so maybe we'll pass by you at some point!

Thanks, I’ll leave the hairdryer at my nieces in Brisbane - I’ve resolved to myself that for our 17 night overland trip my hair will be untamed!

Our overland tour starts in Darwin on 6 June and finishes in Broome on 21 June when we board Le Jacques Cartier, so it looks like our paths won’t cross.

Enjoy your trip - will you be reporting on the SS Board?

Edited by lprp
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, lprp said:

Our overland tour starts in Darwin on 6 June and finishes in Broome on 21 June when we board Le Jacques Cartier, so it looks like our paths won’t cross.

That sounds great, though! We'll follow you a few days later but we'll get to Broome two days ahead of you.

2 hours ago, lprp said:

Enjoy your trip - will you be reporting on the SS Board?

Thanks! I will do a live-from thread, though I will probably fall behind and have to finish once I get home.

• Like 2