*LIVE* NCL Joy Bermuda 7-nite sailing from NYC in HAVEN-06/16/2024-w/pics

Which H? cabin type are you in? I'm nosy as we've booked HI for an upcoming Panama Canal cruise.

Thanks, I am really looking forward to hearing how your cruise goes. 

TIA,

GAL

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, GALSews said:

Which H? cabin type are you in? I'm nosy as we've booked HI for an upcoming Panama Canal cruise.

Thanks, I am really looking forward to hearing how your cruise goes. 

TIA,

GAL

HI

3 minutes ago, graphicguy said:

HI

Thanks for the quick response and bon voyage. 

For a second there I thought you were offering me a salutation when I read "HI".

That's the category we will be having so it is looking good for us. I chose the squarer HI over the HJ. You get more square feet, for less money (at least right now on the PC cruise we are taking, I keep checking for changes in price - so far they are staying steady.)

Have a great time and I am looking forward to reading your thoughts and seeing yor pictures.

Thanks again.

GAL

PS We were in SE Ohio in May for the eclipse as the BIL lives outside Dayton. The sun and moon put on a good show that day and the weather cooperated. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mommapadraig said:

Hope you have arrived at the pier!

Yes made it!

My room attendant thought I was someone else. Told me that my luggage was delivered to my room, but I did not check in any luggage. Someone is walking around onboard pretending to be me and I intend to find out exactly who. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

13 minutes ago, GALSews said:

Thanks for the quick response and bon voyage. 

For a second there I thought you were offering me a salutation when I read "HI".

That's the category we will be having so it is looking good for us. I chose the squarer HI over the HJ. You get more square feet, for less money (at least right now on the PC cruise we are taking, I keep checking for changes in price - so far they are staying steady.)

Have a great time and I am looking forward to reading your thoughts and seeing yor pictures.

Thanks again.

GAL

PS We were in SE Ohio in May for the eclipse as the BIL lives outside Dayton. The sun and moon put on a good show that day and the weather cooperated. 

Cool.  SW OH had a great vantage point for the eclipse.  Funny how it

got deadly quiet in my neighborhood for the entire eclipse with all of us huddling to watch in the street.

Really like the cabin.  Had a 2BR cabin on the Epic.  This isn’t much smaller, and as you point out, a good Haven bargain, for unknown reasons!

Will see how internet access goes once we’re in the Atlantic.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Yes made it!

My room attendant thought I was someone else. Told me that my luggage was delivered to my room, but I did not check in any luggage. Someone is walking around onboard pretending to be me and I intend to find out exactly who. 

Thanks for the smuggled booze in  your luggage!  Was wondering whose it was!😉

Glad you’re aboard!

• Haha 5

Not a good start. Wanted to make dinner reservations at one of those electronic boards.  Instructions asked to insert keycard into the slot which I did. It is now stuck so I am waiting in line at Guest Services to get a new keycard. 

IMG_5668.thumb.jpeg.434d585fc6ac018ec4499c63b9e28a19.jpeg

IMG_5666.thumb.jpeg.f7ecd804650b89dfc20673c0c5dff9f1.jpeg

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Sugar Magnolia said:

Not a good start. Wanted to make dinner reservations at one of those electronic boards.  Instructions asked to insert keycard into the slot which I did. It is now stuck so I am waiting in line at Guest Services to get a new keycard. 

IMG_5668.thumb.jpeg.434d585fc6ac018ec4499c63b9e28a19.jpeg

IMG_5666.thumb.jpeg.f7ecd804650b89dfc20673c0c5dff9f1.jpeg

That’s  not good!

Just now, Sugar Magnolia said:

The scenery and subject helped.

Here are two more…the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge connecting the Boroughs of Brooklyn and Staten Island. 

IMG_5740.thumb.jpeg.6f1701c0ab4349e5d9e2de0647a6844f.jpeg

IMG_5749.thumb.jpeg.19c9eadcc7845e4501f665d84bf3f830.jpeg

You take the best photos. It didn't even look that good with my own eyes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1