Early Booking Bonus

Presuming you mean the Mariner Early Booking Bonus and not the Have It All Early Booking Bonus then the date of sailing is irrelevant.  It depends on when the cruise became available to book.

Must be booked within 90 days of new season launch.

Posted (edited)

Oops. I should have specfied the Have It All Early Booking Bonus. This includes crew gratuities, the Elite drink package, etc.

Edited by IPB4IGO
Clarification

2 hours ago, IPB4IGO said:

Oops. I should have specfied the Have It All Early Booking Bonus. This includes crew gratuities, the Elite drink package, etc.

My understanding is 12 months prior to sailing. 

I think the HIA early booking bonus works on the premise of number of days since the cruise was announced. Unfortunately I don't know how many days that is. We booked on board in September of 2023 for a cruise in March of 2025. Later we decided to extend that cruise to a much longer voyage. Our travel agent made several changes including room category and cabin number (that was an adventure getting the same cabin throughout the extended voyage) We were able to have the early booking HIA on the second leg of what is now a B2B scenario.

Your best bet is to get your TA to check if you are good for the bonus.

Often when you are searching for a cruise they availability of the Early Booking Bonus will be clearly stated in the cruise description.

I don't think there is a definitive formulae for calculating the end date.  I think HAL treats it a bit like Easter and it is a moveable feast.  There is usually an 'end date' on the terms and conditions of the promos, but I have not seen an end date for the 'Early Booking Bonus'.

• Like 4