MDR Reservations ..app says all full for 5/18 Beyond sailing is it true??

My husband is concerned about availability in the main dining rooms without reservations…I thought I read in many posts here it is not necessary. When I went to the app to reserve any MDR it says nothing available until 9:00 pm. Will we still be able to eat before that time if we go early and maybe have a short wait?

Yes.  They do not fill all the available tables pre cruise they hold back many for walk up.

We never make reservations ahead of time.  We go when we are ready and except for the first night when it gets a little crazy, rarely have had a wait of more than 5 minutes.  They have 4 MDRs and you can get the same menu items in all of them so if one is busy we ask about the others and go to the one with not wait.

2 minutes ago, jelayne said:

Yes.  They do not fill all the available tables pre cruise they hold back many for walk up.

We never make reservations ahead of time.  We go when we are ready and except for the first night when it gets a little crazy, rarely have had a wait of more than 5 minutes.  They have 4 MDRs and you can get the same menu items in all of them so if one is busy we ask about the others and go to the one with not wait.

Thank you jelayne that is what I remembered reading but wanted confirmation🥙