Booking an accessible cabin on Coral Princess

My husband and I are currently booked in a regular balcony cabin on the Coral Princess for a Panama Canal cruise in March 2025.

Currently there are no accessible cabins in any category available to book.

I have been told by two different reservation agents that they do not offer a waitlist for disabled cabins.

Is this true or have I even given wrong information? I also checked with the access department and they told me to check with reservations.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Do you have a CVP?  I was told there are waitlists but I've never used them, I change when we plan to go, or book a suite as that solves my husband's needs.  I would call the CVP line & ask them not the regular Princess call center.

8 hours ago, happy42cruise said:

I would call the CVP line & ask them not the regular Princess call center.

Word to this. I've seen too many horror stories from people using the regular call center.

How do you know if a cabin is accessible, btw? (I'm wondering if mine is. It does fit 4 people so I think there is a chance we'll be moved but if it's an accessible one, I'd want to move now so someone who needs it can get it.)

16 hours ago, MacMadame said:

Word to this. I've seen too many horror stories from people using the regular call center.

How do you know if a cabin is accessible, btw? (I'm wondering if mine is. It does fit 4 people so I think there is a chance we'll be moved but if it's an accessible one, I'd want to move now so someone who needs it can get it.)

If you are booking online yourself you need to check the accessible box & a banner pops up asking you to verify you need an accessible cabin.  There is also a form to fill out if you are using a mobility device.  Also, on the deck plans it shows which cabins are accessible.  I honestly don't think any of them are for 4 people though.

On the deck plan there is a box to check on the decks with cabins:

STATEROOMSPUBLIC AREAS
Guests:                    Any                   1                   2                   3                 4                Wheelchair Accessible Connecting cabins
Show Stateroom Type Categories
Interior IA IB ID IE
Oceanview OD
Balcony BA BB BD BE
Mini-Suite M1 ME MY
  • Like 1