Celebrity removes loungers from balcony?

6 hours ago, jbcallender said:

Has anyone been in a Celebrity Suite on Beyond lately?  What do they have?

Not on Beyond, but have been in a CS on Apex.  No room for a lounge on those balconies, they are too narrow.  We had 2 chairs with thick cushions, 2 chairs that were much smaller and a small table.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, CocoCronut said:

Currently on Apex - have a lounger on balcony in Sky Suite - plenty of space for it on the balcony - not that it’s been needed with the weather pattern 😂

Earlier posts on this thread indicated that a lounger would not fit on a sky suite balcony.  I  have been considering cancelling my upcoming cruise on the Apex in a Sky Suite due to the "no lounger" issue.  Would you be open to sharing a picture of what it looks like on  yours?

2 hours ago, Gracie115 said:

Not on Beyond, but have been in a CS on Apex.  No room for a lounge on those balconies, they are too narrow.  We had 2 chairs with thick cushions, 2 chairs that were much smaller and a small table.  

CS on Summit also has no loungers and they have no room for them either.

11 hours ago, daybrake said:

Earlier posts on this thread indicated that a lounger would not fit on a sky suite balcony.  I  have been considering cancelling my upcoming cruise on the Apex in a Sky Suite due to the "no lounger" issue.  Would you be open to sharing a picture of what it looks like on  yours?

Not tons of space around it, but if you brought a chair in then it’s fine for getting in and out of.

image.thumb.jpg.0defe801b86676f0c254654918b990da.jpg

Edited by CocoCronut
  • Thanks 1

For the folks that continue posting on this exciting topic. Given that the new Celebrity's President might directly answer our questions, it is interesting to see how the previous President answered a similar question (Yes, this problem is not exactly new):

Scroll to the last page to find the answer. Those that are sailing soon, may want to print the answer and take on board...

• Thanks 1