How long does it take to get laundry back?

Essiesmom

I am booked on my first VV cruise, five days on Valiant Lady from Miami.  I status matched so get a free bag of laundry.  I am a minimal packer, carryon only…but the reason for the laundry question is that the day I get off VL I will sashay down the pier and board MSC Magnifica for a short 3 days.  So, what is the latest I can send out a bag of laundry and get it back in time to pack?  Thanks, EM

In theory it should come back next day, but on our recent transatlantic it did take two days at one point as so many people put it at the halfway point. 

But if you are doing it towards the end of the cruise then it would need to be two days before the end so you get it back the last full day. 

• Like 1

THey say "next day" but on the recent TA it was 2 days.  THursday nite was the last time to send it for Sunday departure.  Same at midpoint--send Saturday, get back Monday.   On previous VV cruises it was next day as long as turned in by noon

• Like 1

We have always had next day return with DBE until the most recent TA.  This was also the most full cruise I'd been on, and I suspect that many of us had the idea of doing laundry about half way thru.  We were advised in advance that it would be a 2 day return. There were 2348 sailors on board. 
Price for same day is $50 per bag.