Cruise Tour Land Portion First

I have read the Summary and looking for information from those who have not used the Princess transfer in Fairbanks.  It was originally added to our booking and there was direction to see the Princess rep at the airport on arrival but we cancelled it as we will have sedan service to the hotel.

Do we still check in with them at the airport and get our luggage tags etc or will there be someone from Princess at the hotel to provide those as well as the tickets for our included excursions?  

TIA

We've done a couple of Alaska cruise tours - both with the land portion first. We received all of our luggage tags and info at the hotel. The shuttle just took us from the airport to the hotel.

15 minutes ago, Thrak said:

We've done a couple of Alaska cruise tours - both with the land portion first. We received all of our luggage tags and info at the hotel. The shuttle just took us from the airport to the hotel.

Thanks I am used to booking everything myself so this cruise tour is all new to me.  Really looking forward to this!  Sounds like we just show up and Princess handles everything.