TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

@TxTeach79 loved your review. With the recent reviews of Venezia now I want to cruise on this ship especially since its out of NYC. Doing my first Carnival cruise in January on Jubilee and want to see how that goes before booking another Carnival cruise.

Just wondering if Carnival does any solo meetups like NCL does?

Safe travels home, look forward to your next review with @HelloItsMeB.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, x lindsay x said:

Are the balcony light people the same as the TV on all the time people? 

no- other side! I’m surrounded!

• Haha 8

7 minutes ago, odie1024 said:

@TxTeach79 loved your review. With the recent reviews of Venezia now I want to cruise on this ship especially since its out of NYC. Doing my first Carnival cruise in January on Jubilee and want to see how that goes before booking another Carnival cruise.

Just wondering if Carnival does any solo meetups like NCL does?

Safe travels home, look forward to your next review with @HelloItsMeB.

I know there were solo meetups in the Fun Times every day - no studio lounge like on some NCL ships, but there were definitely things offered 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Thank you for the Live. Some tough days ahead, I know.  Hope you find comfort in happy memories.  Safe travel home.

Thank you so much, I appreciate it 

• Like 6

Bag dropped in just a couple minutes. In fact, it was so fast I made my traditional rookie mistake and didn’t grab my headphones or charger out of my checked bag. So I’m about to go fill David Puddy mode for three hours 

IMG_2095.thumb.jpeg.5826a544d3e460e7f836c9ca894194bc.jpeg

IMG_2097.thumb.jpeg.72a7fdd8d00996497c1c17b6832a3065.jpeg

IMG_2098.thumb.jpeg.8a3f797c43c56b5d937a6aaf40a50eba.jpeg

• Like 15
  • Haha 2

Safe travels! We are behind on debark at the moment due to folks crowding the gangway.  Doesn’t matter much to us as we are staying a couple more days.  We get to hear the PA system test 😁

PM

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, PammyMouse said:

Safe travels! We are behind on debark at the moment due to folks crowding the gangway.  Doesn’t matter much to us as we are staying a couple more days.  We get to hear the PA system test 😁

PM

Oh yeah; if I hadn’t gambled on the 10:30am flight I’d be right there with you taking it easy! Enjoy your time in NYC!

• Like 4

Just now, dmet0225 said:

I was going to say, “That’s just wrong,” until I remembered that I got that beat. 

Image-1.jpeg

Hey!!! All right! Enjoy!!! I’ve logged more days on Dream than any other ship (Breeze may be in the mix, those two are neck and neck), love that class of ship (back on Magic NYE)!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Hey!!! All right! Enjoy!!! I’ve logged more days on Dream than any other ship (Breeze may be in the mix, those two are neck and neck), love that class of ship (back on Magic NYE)!

I've not been on the Dream (or the Breeze, which I'll be on in August, thanks to our favorite local assistant).  I went back and re-read your latest review of the Dream to get my bearings.  After these 2 cruises, I'll be at 74 nights, which means I'll just have to take another one to reach platinum.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, dmet0225 said:

I've not been on the Dream (or the Breeze, which I'll be on in August, thanks to our favorite local assistant).  I went back and re-read your latest review of the Dream to get my bearings.  After these 2 cruises, I'll be at 74 nights, which means I'll just have to take another one to reach platinum.

absolutely! You’re almost there now! Have a great time. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1