TxTeach79's LIVE Venezia Summer 10 Day from NYC 5/27

14 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Paris has been inundated with rain so it’s quite possible they were playing past midnight.  EM

EM for the win!  I have been watching the FO and knew of the chronic rain delays but I never imagined they let Djokovic finish at match after 3am local time in France.  WOW!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

EM for the win!  I have been watching the FO and knew of the chronic rain delays but I never imagined they let Djokovic finish at match after 3am local time in France.  WOW!

It was wild watching the last two sets in Heroes last night. NYR fans were so confused and cranky - but the ESPN Caribbean feed couldn’t switch til the match was over, and the timing made little sense. They had what they wanted by the first intermission though. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, fla33023 said:

Imagine us teachers that live near ports. I live between Miami and Port Everglades and only sail during school breaks. Cruising with former/current students and parents is just part of cruise life! If they don't judge me, I won't judge them!

That’s sounds a bit like Vegas is for me, we usually run into people from home. My daughter is an elementary school teacher in our small town and she is super careful about what she posts on social media and doesn’t drink at local events. Me, I have no problem, lol! Glad it’s not a problem for you as well, what happens on a cruise stays on the ship! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

The planner for today is gone - all the other days work. Wonder if they’re editing something 

IMG_1518.thumb.jpeg.51e14d6c6b17c8d22bc134964f20f5c2.jpeg

See.  This is why we still need paper. 

Edited by balcony bound
Freaking autocorrect
  • Like 3

It’s funny now that I look at the paper copy actually…. The Viva Variety show is completely different on the printed copy than the digital copy I posted earlier. Hmmmm

• Like 4

Walked up to the front deck on 9 (it has the larger overhang over the bridge) and went I went to take the picture of the amber cove sign that’s about the exact moment I heard the squeal of the topless woman on the balcony next to me diving out of the way 

IMG_1521.thumb.jpeg.67ceb3346fa3cc76b454da5aaad28be6.jpeg

IMG_1523.thumb.jpeg.48e8c0e340ac1f5877b4d5a7cef50eee.jpeg

IMG_1522.thumb.jpeg.5c915213aa8bad2e68e942aa1792e0b7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 24

4 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Walked up to the front deck on 9 (it has the larger overhang over the bridge) and went I went to take the picture of the amber cove sign that’s about the exact moment I heard the squeal of the topless woman on the balcony next to me diving out of the way 

IMG_1521.thumb.jpeg.67ceb3346fa3cc76b454da5aaad28be6.jpeg

IMG_1523.thumb.jpeg.48e8c0e340ac1f5877b4d5a7cef50eee.jpeg

IMG_1522.thumb.jpeg.5c915213aa8bad2e68e942aa1792e0b7.jpeg

giphy.gif

• Haha 12