One day in Reykjavik. Too much planned?

We have one day and an overnight in Reykjavík. We have a tour booked from 9am to 6 pm. Then we have a helicopter ride for one hour starting at 7 PM. (Last time our tour guide dropped us off at Eagle airfield.) After our flight, we are supposed to go to the sky Lagoon and are booked there at 8:30 PM.  it’s their last booking of the day. 

I guess I am wondering and a bit concerned whether we can get from Eagle airfield to the sky Lagoon in time.

for the people who live there, is it possible to get from Eagle airfield to the sky Lagoon in a half an hour?

It does sound like a full day.  What is the all day tour you are taking?  Are you certain it will get you back in time for your flight?   With no active volcanos there isn't much current demand for helicopter flights, but that's your choice.

It's about a 10-15 ride from Eagle airfield to Sky Lagoon, I'd check with the copter company to see if there are taxis there.  Or maybe they can just drop you at the Lagoon?  🙂

Thanks for your reply. We took the day tour last year (Golden Circle afternoon; 6 hours noon to 6 pm) and they dropped us off at Eagle Air so no problem there. I know there’s no volcano activity right now, but we did it with one grandson last year and really enjoyed it anyway. Taking a different grandson this year for a repeat. 
I’d just really love a time at Sky Lagoon for me. 
im hoping we can schedule a taxi to be ready at Eagle to take us there afterwards. Our time at the lagoon is 8:30. Close timings I know, thus my question.

Thanks again.