Asia Cruise out of Singapore - April 25

So we have booked a 5 day cruise on Ovation out of Singapore its 5 days going to Hong Kong, should be fun. 

• But for some reason it keeps going off sale or at least you can't find it, now this happens from time to time but it seems to happening a LOT for this sailing. 
  • Also there are no excursions at all to book, not one. Considering this is where RCL make much of their extra money that seems a bit weird to me and never seen it before. 

Is anything up with this sailing or is it just 'one of those things?' so far out?

Nobody had anything similar. Can others see the sailing in a search?

Just seems odd that it seems to have vanished and no trips. 

Posted (edited)

Are you talking about 25th April 2025, the whole of April 2025 or 25th April 2026?

Ovation is showing a five day cruise starting and finishing on Hong-Kong on 21st April 2025

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/gbr/en/cruises/itinerary/5-night-okinawa-taipei-from-hong-kong-on-ovation/OV05HKG-3712658434?sail-date=2025-04-21&currency=GBP&country=GBR&search=startDate:2025-04-01~2025-04-30#step=0

Only Singapore cruise in April 2025 I can see is a 12 night on Anthem to Tokyo 🤷‍♀️

Is it still showing in your planner ?  I guess a call to RC is needed?

Edited by sgmn

It’s Singapore via Vietnam into Hong Kong on the 16th of April, 5 days. Hasn’t been showing at all, still showing in the planner all fine, but no excursions to book.

Cruises often drop off for a day but not for this long just seems odd, not called RCL.

We are booked on Sydney to Singapore arriving 16 April.  Can’t book shore excursions as the one showing are for the previous trip for these dates - in Noumea and the Pacific.   I had read on here they were having problems with their website so I just check every week.  The cruise is showing on sale on the website though.

Not sure if I should worry or not yet.

Seems a similar situation, just seems a bit odd for RCL. If anyone hears anything or if the situation changes will post back. 

We have other bookings before and after this one, just seems this one is a bit odd at the minute.