Cozumel excursion to amazing secret river

cagmom

Has anyone done the Royal Caribbean excursion Amazing Secret River Playa del Carmin? Local vendors instead of ship excursion?

24 minutes ago, cagmom said:

Has anyone done the Royal Caribbean excursion Amazing Secret River Playa del Carmin? Local vendors instead of ship excursion?

Hello @cagmom and welcome back to the Cruise Critic message boards! I see it has been quite a while since you have posted.

Do you want me to move your new thread to the correct forum? That would be the Ports of Call - Caribbean - Cozumel forum. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have been there frequent that forum and provide feedback there. Browse through the thread titles on the forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers there that may be of interest to you. And your new thread would fit right in!

Just let me know and I will be happy to move it as no one will see it on the TEST FORUM.

Looking forward to your reply!

Happy sails,

Host Kat