Uber from SFO to SF

Where at SFO does Uber pickup?  I have read  you need to be on the upper level, which is where the departure gates are located.  Will they not pick up at the arrival level which is downstairs?

14 hours ago, RonaldL said:

Where at SFO does Uber pickup?  I have read  you need to be on the upper level, which is where the departure gates are located.  Will they not pick up at the arrival level which is downstairs?

I don't believe they are allowed to. The whole point of a central location was to reduce terminal traffic. If you want Uber curbside you need to book Uber Black or Uber SUV I believe.

Just follow signs to "Ride Share" and when you are on the bottom floor of a parking garage and think you're lost because you can see any signs take the elevator to the top floor of the parking structure and that's where the ride share drivers pick up.  Your RSVP will have pick up number on it so you stand by that number.  I got lost and had to ask a cop and he was going up there so I just followed him.  If you Google Earth SFO and find Terminal 3 parking you can see the pick up area on the roof of the garage.  

On 5/27/2024 at 5:39 PM, RonaldL said:

Assuming you are arriving at the three domestic terminals, the answers above are correct.  If you are arriving in the International terminal (we have some domestic flights that do this), proceed outside to the curb of the departure level and your Uber will pick you up at the center island.

On 5/31/2024 at 10:55 AM, sfpd3000 said:

If you are arriving in the International terminal (we have some domestic flights that do this), proceed outside to the curb of the departure level and your Uber will pick you up at the center island.

Does Delta fly into the international terminal?

7 hours ago, KreinKrunker said:

Does Delta fly into the international terminal?

Only if they are flying from an airport  outside the US that doesn't offer pre-clearance. Same as any other airline. Otherwise, if a domestic flight, they would normally use a domestic terminal.