Dailies for 4 night Sky - Bahamas

Hi - does any have the dailies for the 4 night Sky - Bahamas cruise?  The sky seems to have a different itinerary every week and the roll calls for the shorter trips are almost non-existent - I'm just really wanting to know what night is the white hot/glow party.  Please someone has to know. X

Only NCL knows. I've been told that even the production crew doesn't always know the schedule until the start of the cruise, it depends on what else is happening. And that's on cruises with the same itinerary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, julig22 said:

Only NCL knows. I've been told that even the production crew doesn't always know the schedule until the start of the cruise, it depends on what else is happening. And that's on cruises with the same itinerary.

This is 100% correct. Entertainment schedules are built around the Guest Performers onboard. Guest Performers sign contracts from a week to a couple of months. NCL has been trying to do a Glow Party (not white party) and Ocean Fest on most cruises. 

1 hour ago, julig22 said:

thank you so much for this info,  First time in a long time we are on a short trip and a smaller oldership.  Information FLOWS for the newer bigger ships....this one, not so much