Travel from FLL to Port Miami

Posted (edited)

Hey there - I have a specific question about travel from the airport (FLL) to Port Miami.  If there's a better place for it, please let me know.

We're cruising with out 18 month old daughter, otherwise we would just take Ubers.  Last year when we cruised out of Canaveral, we rented a car through Turo (great experience.) But it was a shorter cruise and we were splitting costs of the car and parking with my brother - this time it is a little more money than I would like to spend on my own.

I know some Ubers and Lyfts have car seats - but it doesn't look like that is reliable.  Does anyone else do this and have recommendations?  We don't really want to travel with a car seat.

Also - am I correct that MSC is Terminal C?  It's been a few years since we cruised out of Miami.

Thanks!

Edited by MonsterJoe

Just to let you know, Brightline stops in downtown Miami, it does not take you directly to PortMiami. You’ll still transportation to get to the port. It’s not far, just a mile or two. 

You can checkout some shared shuttles from FLL to POM.

RideSas...JiffyJeff...SouthFlorida Shuttles. They provide car seats.

I agree about traveling with a car seat..makes it much easier not to.

2 hours ago, nhraformula00 said:

They have inflatable car seats on amazon that will work. they roll up real small.

If you're talking about the Bubble Bum it's not recommended for a toddler the age of the OP's. We've used these but for a 4-5 year old.