Virtuosa bar menus June 2024

Eglesbrech

31 minutes ago, amurray88 said:

Wow that is pricey!

Most of the commonly consumed wines and spirits on that menu are about the same price as they are where I am, and definitely the non-alcoholic ones.   I would expect to go to a bar / restaurant and pay around £4 for a half pint of Coke / Sprite etc.  Probably why the majority of people will have a drink package.

34 minutes ago, showingdiva said:

Most of the commonly consumed wines and spirits on that menu are about the same price as they are where I am, and definitely the non-alcoholic ones.   I would expect to go to a bar / restaurant and pay around £4 for a half pint of Coke / Sprite etc.  Probably why the majority of people will have a drink package.

Last time I was on MSC I got the drinks package for $99.... Not this time. I'm just a cheapskate, there's no way I'd be giving them £3.50 (~£4.20 after gratuities) for a can of coke.

5 minutes ago, amurray88 said:

Last time I was on MSC I got the drinks package for $99.... Not this time. I'm just a cheapskate, there's no way I'd be giving them £3.50 (~£4.20 after gratuities) for a can of coke.

A non-alcoholic drink package on a UK 7 night cruise is £147, so essentially £21 a day.    Which equates to roughly a mocktail, a hot chocolate and 4 cans of fizzy to break even (and of course, as much soft serve ice cream from Atmosphere as you can eat).   Personally, I wouldn't want to be checking my account, or calculating how much I've spent, as I know I would if I was buying it per drink.

38 minutes ago, showingdiva said:

A non-alcoholic drink package on a UK 7 night cruise is £147, so essentially £21 a day.    Which equates to roughly a mocktail, a hot chocolate and 4 cans of fizzy to break even (and of course, as much soft serve ice cream from Atmosphere as you can eat).   Personally, I wouldn't want to be checking my account, or calculating how much I've spent, as I know I would if I was buying it per drink.

A coffee in Europe (€1), plus a few cans of juice brought on with us and we save around £300 😉

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Cardiff girl said:

Thanks for posting all those. Which brand of mineral water do they sell? Was it in plastic or have they started doing cans of water? 

They do both glass and plastic bottles. Have not seen cans.

• Like 1