Hotel near Laguardia

Right now I have a flight to LGA to arrive at 11:00 AM on Saturday November 2, 2024, Original flight was to get in earlier, is this time change going to be stressful to get to Red Hook for cruise?

Thinking of changing to a Friday, 11/1 flight and get a hotel near LGA, any recommendations for hotels near airport, as a SOLO I will be taking the princess shuttle, so would go back to airport in the morning. 

2 hours ago, recia said:

Right now I have a flight to LGA to arrive at 11:00 AM on Saturday November 2, 2024, Original flight was to get in earlier, is this time change going to be stressful to get to Red Hook for cruise?

No, should be fine. If its a cruise line flight then you'll be ok even if there is a delay. If it's not I would consider coming in the day before. 

2 hours ago, recia said:

Thinking of changing to a Friday, 11/1 flight and get a hotel near LGA, any recommendations for hotels near airport, as a SOLO I will be taking the princess shuttle, so would go back to airport in the morning. 

The hotels around LGA are pretty uninspiring. If I had to stay there my first choice would be the Aloft. 

Frankly using Uber or Lyft will be a break even to the Princess bus from LGA and will be faster and more comfortable. You could stay in Brooklyn closer to the pier with better options.