NCL Cruise Air Colorado - Seattle -- or any NCL Cruise Air Airline information available

Booked BOGO air from Colorado Springs to Seattle for my son and daughter in law for an NCL Alaska cruise in early October.  I'm looking for feedback on what airlines NCL has booked flights with.  They'll most probably route them through Denver, but the primary airlines that I've found are Southwest, United, and American in terms of low fares.  Does NCL book Southwest?

P.S.  I did post this in the Cruise Air category; unfortunately no one bothered to answer my question, and instead gave me sage advice on why one shouldn't use NCL Cruise Air.  I'm aware of the risks and have made alternative arrangements for my son and daughter in law just in case.  But, I'm hoping someone who has used NCL Cruise Air can enlighten me as to on what airlines they were booked.

• Like 1

NCL does use Southwest.  At least 16 months ago.  The very worse flights from PDX to LAX and return.  Outgoing flight left at 5am.  Return flight from LAX 8pm.  Just my opinion

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NW Pacific said:

NCL does use Southwest.  At least 16 months ago.  The very worse flights from PDX to LAX and return.  Outgoing flight left at 5am.  Return flight from LAX 8pm.  Just my opinion

Thank you for the info!