Spa pricing about Nautica?

Perhaps we aren't looking in the right niche, but prices for spa services seem not readily available.  Does anyone have experience aboard Nautica?  We'll be sailing Baltic and North Sea waters in late July.  Thank you.

28 minutes ago, riversights said:

Perhaps we aren't looking in the right niche, but prices for spa services seem not readily available.  Does anyone have experience aboard Nautica?  We'll be sailing Baltic and North Sea waters in late July.  Thank you.

Yes, they are not easily found. They have them at the Spa. 

Thank you for responding to my bell.  I wonder if anyone has a sample or two of pricing to share.  We are feeling some trepidation about prices moves.  Should we expect "sticker shock"?

Hopefully you can catch one or more of the Daily Promotions, like 90 minutes for 60 price, discounted Couples Massage, etc. They do try to sell products and services so handle the pitch the way you are most comfortable. Remember, 20% tip is “suggested”. 
We are at a level where we receive a $150 Spa Credit but short of a haircut, it is pretty tough to walk out of there using my Credit and still leaving behind some $$. 
But you do feel GREAT. 😇👍

Mauibabes

• Like 1

Thanks for great replies.  What do you judge as exceptional spa experience on Nautica?  Everything, anything, or do you have a special indulgence to recommend?  Always looking for a review or comment of satisfaction.

9 hours ago, mauibabes said:

Hopefully you can catch one or more of the Daily Promotions, like 90 minutes for 60 price, discounted Couples Massage, etc. They do try to sell products and services so handle the pitch the way you are most comfortable. Remember, 20% tip is “suggested”. 
We are at a level where we receive a $150 Spa Credit but short of a haircut, it is pretty tough to walk out of there using my Credit and still leaving behind some $$. 
But you do feel GREAT. 😇👍

Mauibabes

Hi Mauibabes

Interested to know what you mean by 20% tip “suggested” - I didn’t think it was a choice?  I find it particularly annoying that the tip cannot be taken out of the $150 Spa Credit but is charged to your card.   Like you John only gets a haircut and leaves part of the credit unspent.  Cheers Ros🙂

• Like 1

@aussietwo, Hi Roz,

I was just being nice 😇. Yes, it is added on and not eligible to be paid with the Credit. In the past any of my credit balance could be used by Bonnie for other services but that is not how it is now, not even to buy products so “use it or lose it” 🤬. By the way, we are hoping to sail again in November with our mutual friends Marilyn and Bruce 👍🤞 🙏 You and John got off Vista in Miami a few days before we were boarding for our PC trip with them so we know of you well from your past trips with them.
Perhaps you know our friends from Adelaide, Sandy and Graham. If so, our we owe a lot to O for expanding our friendships around the world, especially Oz. 
Bonnie and Gerry/Mauibabes

4 hours ago, mauibabes said:

In the past any of my credit balance could be used by Bonnie for other services but that is not how it is now, not even to buy products so “use it or lose it”

I think that is on a ship to ship basis. On Regatta recently they actually told us we she could use my leftover for her. Strictly for us, and I'm not promoting this, but if they wanted to adjust any of the Loyalty perks I'd be ok with this one going away. Most of the time, since they brought it back, we haven't used it. It went down from $260 per person to $150 per person, meanwhile there was a huge price increase on the services. As already mentioned the gratuities have to come out of your other OBC or your pocket, and products no longer can be purchased with the perk. 

To the OP, I actually have a price list from about a year ago, but it's almost too faint to read. I can't post it, but if you want to know any specific procedure's price I'd be happy to get a magnifying glass out and read it. 

We have only been on Vista a couple times in the last year and they were not customer friendly so gave nothing away. You are right, Credit cut significantly and prices increased significantly so hardly a great perk, just a faint effort to attract you to go to the spa. DW won’t even bother to go to the Spa on our next trip. Waiting to see what the next changes in the Loyalty perks are. 
 Mauibabes

My recollection from a recent Regatta cruise is that the least expensive massage, the 50 minute Swedish massage is $199 + 20% service fee.  Facials are roughly the same price.  So even if you have the Ocean Club $150 voucher, those services are going to cost you another $90.  You can get haircuts and manicure/pedicures for less than $100.  As others have mentioned, you can't use the voucher to buy products at the spa or on any of the spa specials.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mauibabes said:

@aussietwo, Hi Roz,

I was just being nice 😇. Yes, it is added on and not eligible to be paid with the Credit. In the past any of my credit balance could be used by Bonnie for other services but that is not how it is now, not even to buy products so “use it or lose it” 🤬. By the way, we are hoping to sail again in November with our mutual friends Marilyn and Bruce 👍🤞 🙏 You and John got off Vista in Miami a few days before we were boarding for our PC trip with them so we know of you well from your past trips with them.
Perhaps you know our friends from Adelaide, Sandy and Graham. If so, our we owe a lot to O for expanding our friendships around the world, especially Oz. 
Bonnie and Gerry/Mauibabes

Gerry have you forgotten we sailed together many years ago when we did the Amazon cruise?   In March we did a cruise with Sandy & Graeme in French Polynesia.  We had sailed with them previously as well.  We enjoyed our many cruises with Bruce & Marilyn.  

Back when we used to get $250 Spa Credit each, I would go up on the first day and make several appointments for massages and use the whole $500.  Seemed an endless spend back then.  Those were the days my friend😄😄

@aussietwoOMG, that was over 10 years ago, what a memory. Your note tells me we owe G and S an email. We just love our O family, guests and staff. Been talking to Marilyn  today as she organizes their trip to Rome in November 

Take care, stay well and we will see you again. 
Mauibabes. 

5 minutes ago, Tr1v1alCru1ser said:

Those are the older prices, for example, the Ocean Wrap Muscle release on that list is 239, on the list I have its 299. 50-minute acupuncture, 179, my list is 199, 90 minute Swedish massage, 229, my list 100 minute Swedish massage 349, and on down the line everything is higher. It should be pointed out the list I have is at least a year or more old, it could be higher now. Massages, which are typically what many people get, tend to have the largest increases on them. 

The prices shot up in 2023  The coupon we received for being past passengers did not cover the whole deal and you had to pay the service charge separately.  A lot of people simply did not use their coupons.  Also, coupons could not be used for the daily special.