Upgrade to spa room?

KKB

OK we have a comped interior room & was just offered an upgrade to an interior spa room for $160 for an 8 day cruise on the Magic in the Caribbean.

Is this worth it?

Honestly I have only headed into any spa for a rare massage or nails done; I have not used any other facilities.

I am not normally a spa-type of guy.  A few cruises back, we got a good deal on a Cloud 9 spa room.  I have now become hooked on the Thermal Suite pass that comes with the spa rooms.  In fact, we don't necessarily go for a Cloud 9 spa room, but do purchase separately the Thermal Suite pass.  The Suite is especially nice on the Magic since it includes the Thalassotherapy pool (a step up from a regular hot tub, in my mind).

Of course, check out the link provided by @weezal to decide if it might have value to you.

• Like 1

Only if you are interested in the spa stuff that goes along with those cabins but that being said, I would not pay anymore for an inside to another inside cabin.  

The thermal loungers, aromatherapy rooms, and Thalassotherapy pool on the Magic are worth it.  I get the weeklong pass, if I don't book a spa room, on ships that have all of the nicer Cloud 9 features.  Magic is one of the BEST!