EZCheck

jshli

Thanks to this message board, I just discovered EZCheck. It looks like a great option but am wondering if in the unlikely event our luggage is not at our final destination, do we deal directly with the airline? Are luggage parameters the same as if we did regular online check in?

That's a good question. We have used EZCheck for years and have never had a problem with missing luggage. Your application to use the service has to be accepted by the airlines. It has been my understanding that the luggage tags you receive in your cabin to attach to your bags have been electronically sent to the ship to be printed. I don't remember if you keep a portion of that tag as a receipt or not. When our bags arrive at our destination the EZCheck tags have been replaced by, in our case, Delta luggage tags, but the Delta tags may have the same id number on them, I don't know.

Yes baggage restrictions do still apply based on your airline. 

I know I didn't answer your question but I would assume you would deal with the airline.

1 hour ago, jshli said:

Thanks to this message board, I just discovered EZCheck. It looks like a great option but am wondering if in the unlikely event our luggage is not at our final destination, do we deal directly with the airline? Are luggage parameters the same as if we did regular online check in?

Yes, deal directly with airline, like normal.

2 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, deal directly with airline, like normal.

We used EZ Check out of FLL, and we used Delta's App to follow our luggage to our destination.   

• Like 1