Crab Shack pop up

We are booked on the Enchanted and couldn't find out if it had a Crab Shack pop up? On our last cruise on the on the Majestic we eat at The Crab Shack that was in the Crown Grill. We really enjoyed it. Does anyone know if the Enchanted  has the Crab shack?

9 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

We are booked on the Enchanted and couldn't find out if it had a Crab Shack pop up? On our last cruise on the on the Majestic we eat at The Crab Shack that was in the Crown Grill. We really enjoyed it. Does anyone know if the Enchanted  has the Crab shack?

On our Enchanted cruise a month and a bit ago, there was no Crab Shack pop up that we saw.

That's too bad, as we'd have loved to try it.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, chrysalis said:

someone also asked that recently...check the threads for today or yesterday

thank you 

I did search before asking and couldn't find anything specifically about the Enchanted....however I will try again.

1 minute ago, Robkat said:

On our Enchanted cruise a month and a bit ago, there was no Crab Shack pop up that we saw.

That's too bad, as we'd have loved to try it.  

Thank you..we really enjoyed it on our Alaska cruise last year and since we are doing a New England/Canada cruise in September we were hoping it would be offered again. 

2 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

thank you 

I did search before asking and couldn't find anything specifically about the Enchanted....however I will try again.

I looked for you, and it appears that it was you who asked the question an hour or so ago

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

There was a live from the Enchanted last month.  You might read it or pose this question.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

There was a live from the Enchanted last month.  You might read it or pose this question.

I don't recall seeing anything about a Crab Shack pop-up on our Enchanted sailing in May and haven't seen any mention of it in any other reviews. Also, Crab Shack is specifically mentioned on Princess' page about the Majestic, but not mentioned anywhere on their page about the Enchanted.

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/ships/mj-majestic-princess

https://www.princess.com/en-us/ships-and-experience/ships/ex-enchanted-princess

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

PacnGoNow  thank you

Be sure to check with the dine line as soon as you board or the next day.  Ask if there will be a pop up Crab Shack and when.

They list it in the patter, but I missed it before. So, good to ask.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Be sure to check with the dine line as soon as you board or the next day.  Ask if there will be a pop up Crab Shack and when.

They list it in the patter, but I missed it before. So, good to ask.

will do! Thanks

40 minutes ago, ImperialLady said:

thank you 

See that @PacnGoNow recommends that you call the Dine Line when you board, as they'd be able to tell you if they've got a Crab Shack pop-up planned, and I agree completely.

Being a Canada/New England cruise, Princess might feel that it would be good "theme-wise".

We're also getting on a C/NE repositioning cruise next week, so we'll take this good advice ourselves too!

We can hope!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nextcruise47 said:

Six years ago we enjoyed Crab Shack on Regal Princess to Canada New England.  It was held in Horizon Court. Hoping to have it on Enchanted in Sept. 

Oh ... That's an interesting bit of info.  

Hopefully if they (the ship) opt to do that, they would note it in the daily Patter.  Otherwise, we'd never know as we tend to steer clear of the buffet as much as we can.  

• Like 1