Cabin upgrade offer on B2B?

juliacb

We have an upcoming B2B on Onward. Our booking is one booking number for both legs. We recently received an

offer to put in our upgrade bid. We put in iur offer and then the next morning we received an email saying  our offer was canceled due to “ Due

to a change in our reservation.”  Is it because we have a back to back reservation? Has anyone with B2B reservations received an

upgrade offer?

We’re on a B2B next month. I just searched my “trash “ for the upgrade offer we received. Under “Your Cruise Details” it shows 17 nights which is only the first segment. 

35 minutes ago, wjfan417 said:

We’re on a B2B next month. I just searched my “trash “ for the upgrade offer we received. Under “Your Cruise Details” it shows 17 nights which is only the first segment. 

That’s interesting as I don’t see any mention of how many nights under our cruise details in the offer.. just the sail date starting with our first segment. 

It would be worth a phone call to your travel agent if you’re using one or to Azamara to get an answer. Their new b2b policies are still in need of some clarification 

• Like 2

I called and talked to an Azamara rep this morning. She told me their system currently is unable to offer and process upgrades for back to back cruises. Has anyone who has been on B2B received an offer to upgrade and then successfully upgraded?

It is highly unlikely to get an upgrade for the same cabin on a b-2-b. I have received upgrades on the both legs of B-2B, (with separate booking numbers) but it usually involves switching cabins. I think, the same booking number  would be a issue

1 hour ago, Leo_On_Geo said:

It is highly unlikely to get an upgrade for the same cabin on a b-2-b. I have received upgrades on the both legs of B-2B, (with separate booking numbers) but it usually involves switching cabins. I think, the same booking number  would be a issue

Not sure that would be a problem, we have a b2b booked on Journey for next year on the new booking system under one booking reference and due to availability had to have a different cabin on each leg.