Looking for someone currently on the Volendam

We are sailing on the the Volendam in July/August and wondering who are the current Captain, Hotel General Manager, and Cruise and Travel director.  Just wondering if it is officers we have sailed with in the past.

Hello.  I just returned from the lovely Volendam a couple weeks ago and the Captian was Paul Adams.  I'm sorry but I'm not certain on the others but I can see if it's mentioned in the dailies; I always save them in a big file in my basement so I'll go check this evening and report back.

On 6/19/2024 at 4:13 PM, Bostonjetset said:

Hello.  I just returned from the lovely Volendam a couple weeks ago and the Captian was Paul Adams.  I'm sorry but I'm not certain on the others but I can see if it's mentioned in the dailies; I always save them in a big file in my basement so I'll go check this evening and report back.

I just got off this past weekend and LOVED Captain Paul.  His announcements were very informative with a touch of humor.  I saw him many times around the ship, usually in the Lido Market.  Not sure if that means I ate too much or if he did. 🤔🤣

• Haha 1

For anyone who is aboard now, you can see all the current officers with their short biographies on your stateroom tv. It might be in the Services and Information section. I know I got a kick out of looking at it. I was on Volendam in April and thought it was pretty cool the officers were all from different countries. 

On 6/20/2024 at 5:01 PM, Mikeyto said:

I just got off this past weekend and LOVED Captain Paul.  His announcements were very informative with a touch of humor.  I saw him many times around the ship, usually in the Lido Market.  Not sure if that means I ate too much or if he did. 🤔🤣

I think that you will meet all officers if you spend the evening in the Lido.

2 hours ago, jlawrence01 said:

I think that you will meet all officers if you spend the evening in the Lido.

You definitely see a lot of them.