Le Havre

I’m looking at a short cruise in 2025 that stops at Le Havre. I’m particularly interested in visiting Monet’s Garden at Giverny. Can anyone advise if this is usually offered as an excursion on cruises that stop at Le Havre? Thanks.

2 hours ago, miranda53 said:

I’m looking at a short cruise in 2025 that stops at Le Havre. I’m particularly interested in visiting Monet’s Garden at Giverny. Can anyone advise if this is usually offered as an excursion on cruises that stop at Le Havre? Thanks.

RC do excursions to Paris from Le harve.

5 hours ago, miranda53 said:

They do on Cunard so they may well do on P &O 

5 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

They do on Cunard so they may well do on P &O 

They are offered by P&O, £77 per person if booked online before the cruise.  

Le Harve is one of the ports on our Iona cruise in October.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, miranda53 said:

seeing as I have checked and verified this information via P&O Cruises website by doing two different ways of searching one search for under the section ''Ports To Visit'' then pressing ''LeHavre'' under that option list and another P&O Cruises website under the section ''All Destinations'' then pressing ''Spain and France'' under that option list then under ''When'' then choosing ''January - August 2025'' it looks like right now that P&O Cruises aboard their cruise ship called Iona is only calling at LeHavre{for Paris} for one time only in 2025 and that departs from Southampton, England, UK on Tuesday 1st April 2025 and it returns back into Southampton, England, UK on Saturday 5th April 2025.