PLEASE HELP PLEASE

Hi, I need help please 

currently we are on board the Radiance. When we drove to the pier they didn’t allow us to park in the parking garage of the pier. They direct us to another parking garage about a mile out. They took us by bus to the pier. It is only about 80 cars. Now I don’t know how to get back tomorrow to the car. I didn’t get any information of where is the car or the address. Gust relation don’t know anything. 
any of you have an idea ? Anyone is in my ship with me whith and same issues? Please let me know? I need to have fun but I’m stressed very stressed PLEASE HELP 

Upon your return, there will be shuttles ready to take you back to the parking lot. If you have problems finding the correct shuttle, just ask a porter. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, w53097 said:

Did you get charged when entering the lot?  Perhaps you can find the name of the lot on your credit card app.

No, the ship charged me. They said they received a list. Like now they trying to find out. I thought they will let us know but if I didn’t ask I’m “on my own “ maybe their will be shuttle I can only hope 🙏

1 hour ago, esper10 said:

Hi, I need help please 

currently we are on board the Radiance. When we drove to the pier they didn’t allow us to park in the parking garage of the pier. They direct us to another parking garage about a mile out. They took us by bus to the pier. It is only about 80 cars. Now I don’t know how to get back tomorrow to the car. I didn’t get any information of where is the car or the address. Gust relation don’t know anything. 
any of you have an idea ? Anyone is in my ship with me whith and same issues? Please let me know? I need to have fun but I’m stressed very stressed PLEASE HELP 

I say just have fun on the last day of your cruise and figure it out tomorrow morning. No sense in worrying about it now. 

• Like 1

I recall our Uber driver said there is another lot not to far from the port. They shuttle passengers when the 1st lot is filled. Port workers should have info when you get back. I really don't think anyone at guest services on the ship would have any info

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, babygrljaz said:

I recall our Uber driver said there is another lot not to far from the port. They shuttle passengers when the 1st lot is filled. Port workers should have info when you get back. I really don't think anyone at guest services on the ship would have any info

They don’t they are trying to find out only because I’m not letting go. I thought that when they sent disembark information they would include something for this group of people I’m not alone so I hope it will work out. When I wrote I was hoping someone else in my ship who parked like me will read it and reply.

thanks for the tip that Uber knows about this other lot.

I had the same situation with the Panorama in Long Beach, CA.  When I got off the ship, the porter had no idea which shuttle bus we needed.  He asked and no one knew.  He dropped us off at one shuttle and abandoned us.

I kept asking and was finally directed to a particullar shuttle.  Then a Carnival employee moved us to another shuttle.  And then back again.  A complete clusterf***.  But we finally were shuttled to the correct parking structure.  

Try to enjoy your last day and try to keep calm!  

8 minutes ago, Mike45LC said:

I had the same situation with the Panorama in Long Beach, CA.  When I got off the ship, the porter had no idea which shuttle bus we needed.  He asked and no one knew.  He dropped us off at one shuttle and abandoned us.

I kept asking and was finally directed to a particullar shuttle.  Then a Carnival employee moved us to another shuttle.  And then back again.  A complete clusterf***.  But we finally were shuttled to the correct parking structure.  

Try to enjoy your last day and try to keep calm!  

Did you what parking structure you park? Because I don’t