Side by Side question

Question on side by side, I know let guest services know etc, they will arrange hopefully to get you to the other ship.  Question is so I get off of Reflection say 830-9 and taken over to the Apex will I have to sit there for 2 or so hours until they start letting people on. If so I'll probably go into Ft Lauderdale and go find something to do for a few hours.  I am probably doing a side by side on Reflection Dec 1-7and then getting on the Apex on the 7th for a 7 day, BCC club offers allowed me to work it out.  both of us will only have a carry overall, get laundry done etc with the 2 per sailing we get.  So not much to lug around at all.  

When we did it on Royal (Symphony) to Apex, we asked for the last luggage tag for airport transfers.  By the time they figured out what to do with us, and waited for some stragglers (last bus), we could get right on board.  Lyft would have been around 8.00 plus tip.  We could have walked if it wasn't humid, raining and we were shlepping luggage.

8 hours ago, abbydancer2003 said:

When we did it on Royal (Symphony) to Apex, we asked for the last luggage tag for airport transfers.  By the time they figured out what to do with us, and waited for some stragglers (last bus), we could get right on board.  Lyft would have been around 8.00 plus tip.  We could have walked if it wasn't humid, raining and we were shlepping luggage.

Kind of what I figured, probably will just go into Ft lauderdale and pick up some wine and find a place to chill for a while