At sea on the Sea

Likes2cruise

Should be dinner night shortly Marc.

Good time eh!!!!

22oz porterhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY

Weather great here but temps dropping and tons of rain coming... But soft and not white.:eek:

Right, John, tomorrow night is Sterlings Under the Stars, and watching the Three Tenors on MUTS......a good meal it will be.

Today was an outstanding day in Bonaire....fantastic snorkelling on the coral reef from the beach (No Name Beach) on the uninhabited island of Klein Bonaire.

Tomorrow is Curacao, and then 2 days at Sea. We are very tempted to see if they have an unbooked cabin for the next sailing. A B2B has a huge appeal right now.

Cheers to all

marc

Hey Chrysalis, I think we are all sold out. Maybe you could get a last minute cancellation!!!

I know all of you on the Sea don't want it to be over so I won't wish you a speedy trip back, even if we are waiting to get on the ship on Saturday.

May the rest of your cruise seem as long as the wait for us wishing Saturday would hurray up and get here.

Enjoy the rest.

Hi,

I am sailing the Sea on April 22 and was wondering if you can tell me...

Who is the CD and dep CD

What shows they are running

We have a roll call thread running but it looks like not many folks from CC on that ride.

Thanks!

Bill

For those of you coming aboard the Sea Princess next--they're really spiffing it up for you--lots of sanding and varnishing going on. All the railings and doorways are looking sparkling and new.

JJ King is the CD. I hate to say, and won't take time to look, but the CD is Mark ???? Cruise staff is quite friendly--Sara and Chris are a hoot, as are Jason and (I think) Mike--sorry if I've forgotten any--oh yeah, Ann. As I've said before--senior moments and names are the first to go.

today has been what I would call a "flawless sea day".....perfect conditions, and the sea is like glass. As a matter of fact, as I was waiting for a page to load on the computer I watched a pod of pilot whales swim leasurely by as I looked out the large windows here in the internet cafe.

it is just about 5pm here and we can see the island of Hispanola (Haiti and the Dominican Republic) off of our starboard side.

Passed a HAL ship heading south about 2 hours ago.....they did not seem to be having as much fun as we are here.

Did Sterlings Under the Stars last night....as Luciano sang a concert on MUTS...some of the best steaks we have ever had.....would highly recommend doing that dinner. The only problem was that it competed with King Crab Legs AND Rack of Lamb in the dining room (yes...rack, not leg, of lamb)

Tonight is formal night #3, and another sea day (and packing day) tomorrow.

To all of you getting on board on Saturday...have a great cruise. We did!

I never seem to be looking out the window at the right time. I only saw a couple of dolphins while deck walking one morning. Marc--you always seem to be at the right place at the right time!

Packing is nearly complete, forms have been filled in, luggage tags put on the bags--and I do like the new tags--no more sticky ones. So sad to be leaving the Sea Princess. We've made a lot of friends, won our share of "wonderful" ship's prizes, and eaten more than our normal amount of food. Can you say DIET???

Hope the next bunch of cruisers will enjoy and appreciate Sea Princess and the friendly cruise staff. If you enjoy trivia--may you know the right facts at the right time, however useless those facts might be.

Happy Sails to all!

How are the performers on your trip. Are the singers and dancers any good?

The ones on the Sun last fall were good but the two rides before they kind of stank...

Wonder if CC folks would be interested in a campaign to convince Princess to NEVER hire a comedy juggler again? :-) Seen good comedians (not so many lately...) and good jugglers but the ones that claim both seem to be rather sad.

We were on the port side and our room attendant was fantastic.

The Princess singers and dancers were excellent, as always. We didn't go to every show, but the performer we found most entertaining was Jon Courtenay, the painist with a twist!

Here's hoping all the current Sea Princess cruisers are having a wonderful time.

Archived