Saga newcomers discount

4 hours ago, Ladycommonsense said:

Can someone tell me how this works please. We have friends who are about to book their first Saga cruise and I seem to remember they can have a discount if they are referred by another cruiser. 

Don't know if it still applies. Best to ring Saga. It may well have stopped unless someone who's done it recently can confirm . 

They have to be referred by a Britannia club member and they receive a 10% discount. The person referring also receives a 10% discount and they don't have to book the same cruise. 

I referred someone last year who was on the memorable Discovery cruise last November.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Glenndale said:

They have to be referred by a Britannia club member and they receive a 10% discount. The person referring also receives a 10% discount and they don't have to book the same cruise. 

I referred someone last year who was on the memorable Discovery cruise last November.

The refer a friend offer can be shared by any Saga previous cruiser (not just Brit club), if you call Saga they can help.  The information is on Brit Club webpage which i think confuses things! 

8 hours ago, Saga_cruiser said:

The refer a friend offer can be shared by any Saga previous cruiser (not just Brit club), if you call Saga they can help.  The information is on Brit Club webpage which i think confuses things! 

It seems that you are confused. If you scroll down to terms and conditions for refer a friend it clearly stipulates a Britannia club member  https://travel.saga.co.uk/cruises/britannia-club.aspx