Concierge pre-cruise for Haven?

A couple days ago I booked a Haven cabin on Encore for a cruise that leaves in 75 days.  As a result I am not finding that most specialty restaurants and some excursions are unavailable.  When I was in Haven last summer I seem to recall we were assigned a pre-cruise concierge who assisted with these things.  However, I have not received any such communication this time.  Does anyone know how I can contact the Haven pre-cruise concierge for Encore?

32 minutes ago, mthayer295 said:

A couple days ago I booked a Haven cabin on Encore for a cruise that leaves in 75 days.  As a result I am not finding that most specialty restaurants and some excursions are unavailable.  When I was in Haven last summer I seem to recall we were assigned a pre-cruise concierge who assisted with these things.  However, I have not received any such communication this time.  Does anyone know how I can contact the Haven pre-cruise concierge for Encore?

855-625-4283

norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com

All you need is  your booking number.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, mthayer295 said:

The pre-cruise concierge is a call center that really can't do anything you can't do for yourself. 

Even the onboard concierge can't install an additional seat on a bus so you can go on an excursion. Sold out is sold out. 

The pre-cruise concierge can't create any more reservations slots, and will take your email or phone call and send it to the ship on the week of your departure. If several hundred/thousand requests get sent, they may/or may not get processed by the ship. 

The best advice is do what you can yourself. Once onboard, get your requests to the concierge who actually can oversell restaurants (like overselling a plane). Build that rapport with your concierge and your butler and let them help make your cruise wonderful. But,,, don't delay with your requests. Once a restaurant is totally sold out, even the concierge can't get you a seat.

Personally, we have zero use for the pre-cruise concierge. 

Edited by BirdTravels

8 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

The pre-cruise concierge is a call center that really can't do anything you can't do for yourself. 

That wasn’t my experience. There was no online availability for my party of 7 at any of the dates and times I wanted.  (Nor was there availability for 8).  
Called the concierge, they booked me for every date and time I wanted.  On the sea day, online there was only a table for 2 at Cagneys at 5 or 5:30 remaining and some tables very late. I wanted a table for 7 at 6:30, no problem with the concierge.  

Not all inventory is made available online pre-cruise. So really not hard for the concierge to help. 

8 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Personally, we have zero use for the pre-cruise concierge. 

OTOH, we, personally, have found the pre-cruise concierge to be most helpful often obtaining scarce dinner reservations prior to boarding.  

That was my experience last summer - that they did have access to reservations that had not otherwise been made available online.  My question is how do i contact them as last summer I received an email with the communication instructions - phone number to call.   Is it available somewhere on my reservation?  I did not use a travel agent

29 minutes ago, mthayer295 said:

That was my experience last summer - that they did have access to reservations that had not otherwise been made available online.  My question is how do i contact them as last summer I received an email with the communication instructions - phone number to call.   Is it available somewhere on my reservation?  I did not use a travel agent

16 hours ago, RocketMan275 said:

855-625-4283

norwegianconciergedesk@ncl.com

All you need is  your booking number.