Panorama & Magic--library or library carts like other ships?

KKB

When I finish a recent novel, I toss it in a bag & then toss a few titles in my bag when packing to leave in the library.

On the Splendor in Feb there was a pretty good selection the 1st leg...but PRETTY slim pickings the 2nd leg.

Figure if I can toss a title in & it gets read again (and hopefully again & again...), doing my 2 cents for Mother Earth.

It appears all Carnival ships have this--I'm just confirming.

Thans!

I can confirm the Panorama has a library as I salied her last Sept and walked through it.

It was very nice, although I did not really pay attention to the number/selection of books as I was taking in the rest of the room which is very elegant! 

Don't know about the Magic, although I suspect with it being an older ship it would have a library. The new Excel class ships (Mardi Gras, Celebration, Jubilee) do not have libraries however. Not sure if there's a library cart on them, never heard of that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bg2310 said:

I can confirm the Panorama has a library as I salied her last Sept and walked through it.

It was very nice, although I did not really pay attention to the number/selection of books as I was taking in the rest of the room which is very elegant! 

Don't know about the Magic, although I suspect with it being an older ship it would have a library. The new Excel class ships (Mardi Gras, Celebration, Jubilee) do not have libraries however. Not sure if there's a library cart on them, never heard of that.

In Splendor in Feb there were 2 or 3 rolling cats that opened & were ful of games & books. Usually in Red Frog, karaoke bar or near Java.

• Thanks 1