Information about Oceania - Going to cruise with them for the first time with my wife!

olocin1478

3 minutes ago, olocin1478 said:

While we are onboard, we will be our 10-year anniversary and I looking to know what type of photo packages Oceania have onboard? Please help! 

None.  No ship's photographer.

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Like 6

@olocin1478

That is the best part with O, NO Photo Package to buy and no one chasing you down with photo deals to view. Be sure to share with your TA or O Rep about the Anniversary and arrange to be eating in a Specialty restaurant that night so you are feted with an appropriate special desert for two. Should you be at a table with friends, desert for the group.
I always check with the Maitre d when we are arriving for dinner to ensure they are prepared for your special occasion. I have even had small gifts delivered to the table, especially nice for an Anniversary. Should you have a Butler, make sure he walks your wife on his arm to your table as my DW loved that extra attention by that dashing gentleman in Tails. 😇👍❤️

ENJOY,

Mauibabes

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 6/26/2024 at 2:56 PM, olocin1478 said:

While we are onboard, we will be our 10-year anniversary and I looking to know what type of photo packages Oceania have onboard? Please help! 

As others have said, no photographer, but I’m sure you’ll find willing crew members to take your pic(s). You might ask the concierge, too. He or she may be able to arrange for someone to take your photos. Which sailing are you on?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SophieM said:

As others have said, no photographer, but I’m sure you’ll find willing crew members to take your pic(s). You might ask the concierge, too. He or she may be able to arrange for someone to take your photos. Which sailing are you on?

And for a celebratory dinner, ask the maître d' in advance to help by taking a photo perhaps when your meal is first served, or with some bubbly, probably using your phone(?).  The more notice you give others, the more likely they will "be there" when helpful, plus they may add a few other niceties (?).

[That is, don't expect them to read your mind!  They'll want to be helpful whenever possible, but you know what that might be.  And then they can perhaps add a few touches. 🙂 ]

Enjoy!

GC

• Like 3

On 6/26/2024 at 3:56 PM, olocin1478 said:

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary.   Your title made me smile as my initial reaction was:  How many previous cruises have you taken on Oceania without your wife? 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 1