Value trips has changed black out dates since I made reservation..... question

newcruzer2

I made a reservation in March for Nov this year. I have a valid reservation (when checked on hyatt website) I have a screen shot of the blackout dates from when I booked in March, which did Not list my date. When I visited VT website today, my dates are now listed as blackout date.

Should I worry????

Should I email VT???

Or do you simply think they reach there capacity for that date??

21 minutes ago, newcruzer2 said:

I made a reservation in March for Nov this year. I have a valid reservation (when checked on hyatt website) I have a screen shot of the blackout dates from when I booked in March, which did Not list my date. When I visited VT website today, my dates are now listed as blackout date.

Should I worry????

Should I email VT???

If you have a confirmed reservation I wouldn't worry about it. You met the terms at the time you booked it so they have to honor it. Bring a printed copy of your Res in case it's needed. And yes, there is likely a capacity maximum on each date and your on date it has now been reached.

16 hours ago, newcruzer2 said:

Should I worry????

Should I email VT???

Exactly the same thing happened to us. I made a VT booking a few months ago for this coming October and received the VT confirmation. Literally days after I booked I re-checked the VT site and our dates were now blacked out. I never checked the Hyatt site, but I did immediately call the hotel, who confirmed I did NOT have a reservation. To date I have never received any communication from VT cancelling my booking with them. Call the hotel directly ASAP.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lx200gps said:

Exactly the same thing happened to us. I made a VT booking a few months ago for this coming October and received the VT confirmation. Literally days after I booked I re-checked the VT site and our dates were now blacked out. I never checked the Hyatt site, but I did immediately call the hotel, who confirmed I did NOT have a reservation. To date I have never received any communication from VT cancelling my booking with them. Call the hotel directly ASAP.

Will do, ty