Girona from Barcelona Day trip

Looking for a tour company for a day trip from Barcelona to Girona. I know about Spain Day tours,  but I am looking for tour companies other than Spain Day Tours.  TIA

We did a private Girona day trip in August ‘23 from Barcelona. The guide’s name was Ariadna. She is a registered official guide for all Catalonia and has her own tour company now. (Search online for Ariadnaguidedtours) We took a short taxi ride from the cruise port to meet her at Sants Estacio train station. (We took the high speed train) We had a really great day in Girona and she was an all around superb guide. Tour was about 6 1/2 hrs, lots of walking, flexible to your preferences and we also had a tapas-style lunch with her. 100% recommend!! 

We used Spanish Trails and our guide was also Ariadna (as mentioned in the post above).  She took us in her car and was an amazing guide.  See Vivace91's post for Ariadna's contact information.  We would highly recommend her!

Barb

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/4/2024 at 7:51 AM, wendyp247 said:

Looking for a tour company for a day trip from Barcelona to Girona. I know about Spain Day tours,  but I am looking for tour companies other than Spain Day Tours.  TIA

We've used Julia Tours in the past. 

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2024 at 10:43 AM, Tinkrbell said:

We took the train in Barcelona and did it ourselves. It was easy and a great day

Did you buy your train tickets in advance online or the day of? Can't find small groups for Barcelona to Girona, so we're thinking of doing it ourselves. Anything else you might want to share would be great. We're also in Texas!