Double Up CruiseNext 28 Jun - 9 Jul 2024

33 minutes ago, Middleager said:

I and others had purchased CFs within 120 days of cruising and were able to use the CF.  It's not a "rule" that NCL enforced. 

NCL wants your money and your booking, and they have allowed new bookings within 120 days with CFs bought within 120 days.

ok. I'll have to take your word on that.  You say "and others" yet you're the only person I've ever seen report this.  and you also said you've double-up on CF before???  You've had some tremendous luck.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, dbrown84 said:

ok. I'll have to take your word on that.  You say "and others" yet you're the only person I've ever seen report this.  and you also said you've double-up on CF before???  You've had some tremendous luck.

It was late last year when I did book a cruise using a CF bought within 120 days.  I don't usually book a cruise within 120 days because that means after the final payment day and to book you need to make full and final payment then.

As for double up on CF, I did also say it was long time ago, not long since NCL started to cruise again after Covid.  I may have lucked out as NCL was eager to get bookings at that time, and maybe NCL system wasn't set up to stop double CFs when they were offering double CNs.  NCL also had triple points or double points often often.  In 2021 and most of 2022, NCL was really struggling to get bookings (and had to allow cancellations due to Omicron...)

I also said I haven't seen double up CF for some time, and maybe NCL did stop doing that.

Edited by Middleager

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Sayuil said:

Any predictions on when the next double up for cruisenext might be going live?

Current promo ends Sept 5. The next will follow it.

5 minutes ago, Sayuil said:

Is there a double up for Cruisenext running? Sorry just confirming

For balcony and above, yes. But that one is always running! 

Just now, Asawi said:

And when that one is over it will be for any stateroom (look at the terms for effective dates)

20 hours ago, Asawi said:

20 hours ago, jds2001 said:

And when that one is over it will be for any stateroom (look at the terms for effective dates)

Thank you both for your quick reply. Now only if I can buy some. I already used mine so trying to buying 2 vouchers so I can book another cabin for family.

Question for someone who had such experience in this.

i procured 2 cruisenext got them transferred from a friend. However when I booked today, only one of them was available in my account and other one was pending.

since my cruise is less than 120 days I had to pay in full today.

Question: when I get my cruisenext in my account. Can I apply to my booking and get $250 in refund?

On 7/4/2024 at 1:46 PM, ColdCruise said:

Cruise Next limited time -  makes for an even happier Independence Day for the cruise-addicted 🛳️🥳🎆🎇

IMG_1786.thumb.jpeg.43e49faedfedf2d87cf2f18d2d1b49af.jpeg

I used to go to this page all the time to watch for specials.  For the life of me I cannot find it on their website any longer.  How do I get to this page?  Thanks.