"cutbacks and changes passengers are complaining about"

JPFR

I read the post and find I disagree. We cruise with Viking and everything remains delightful They a have a gathering to discuss safety and security in the event of an emergency, but no life jackets must be worn. It takes maybe 10 minutes. Where is the problem. Then onto the dining experience.  We have identified no reduction in menu selections, either in the MDR, specialty restaurants or casual options. Even afternoon tea has dozens of tea selections and a lovely assortment of sweet and savory treats. Cabin service? Our attendant drops in several times a day. For general housekeeping and refilling the mini-bar, to turn-down service each evening. We can order room service 24 hours a day, they will pick up laundry or shoes that need shining and everyone calls us by name and remembers all our preferences. 

2 minutes ago, JPFR said:

I read the post and find I disagree. We cruise with Viking and everything remains delightful They a have a gathering to discuss safety and security in the event of an emergency, but no life jackets must be worn. It takes maybe 10 minutes. Where is the problem. Then onto the dining experience.  We have identified no reduction in menu selections, either in the MDR, specialty restaurants or casual options. Even afternoon tea has dozens of tea selections and a lovely assortment of sweet and savory treats. Cabin service? Our attendant drops in several times a day. For general housekeeping and refilling the mini-bar, to turn-down service each evening. We can order room service 24 hours a day, they will pick up laundry or shoes that need shining and everyone calls us by name and remembers all our preferences. 

Did you mean to post this in the Test Forum?