Koningsdam Deck 8 Mid Forward

Posted (edited)

Can someone who might have been on Koningsdam Deck 8 Navigator.  Mid forward tell us about the noise level coming from the Lido pool area, especially In morning when they’re prepping the area.  Or other times.  This is only area left with a few rooms that are Not Forward, that we find have too much motion.  

Edited by CruiseSter1ing
Spelling

• CruiseSter1ing changed the title to Koningsdam Deck 8 Mid Forward

I’ve been on Koningsdam many times. Deck 8 mid forward is mainly under the area near the hydro pool, spa and under the bathrooms. They don’t put loungers on the deck there. They are up closer to the pool. That area is more of a walkway to get to the front elevators. I went to Halfacts.com and someone did a review on 8037 and said there was no noise at all. I wouldn’t be too worried if it was me.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, CruiseSter1ing said:

Can someone who might have been on Koningsdam Deck 8 Navigator.  Mid forward tell us about the noise level coming from the Lido pool area, especially In morning when they’re prepping the area.  Or other times.  This is only area left with a few rooms that are Not Forward, that we find have too much motion.  

What are some cabin numbers?