Onboard featured guests

PaulaJK

Yes, but I think only from about three or four months out. From the search results:

1. click on Details on the cruise you're interested in

2. click on Ship Overview

3. scroll down past the ship stats, restaurants and spa info

4. you'll get to Entertainment on this Ship

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, wearesiamese said:

I would like to request that  NC bring back.Vincenzo Martinelli  an awesime guitarist from Australia

We just saw him on Silversea a month or so ago - he was very good

I don’t think it’s any coincidence that a lot of talent previously booked on Crystal, another example is John Joseph, is also appearing on Silversea now. One of the senior leaders of Entertainmemt at Crystal moved across to Silversea a couple of years ago - it seems he has been going through his little black book of contacts 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/12/2024 at 10:50 AM, claudiaYVR said:

Yes, but I think only from about three or four months out. From the search results:

1. click on Details on the cruise you're interested in

2. click on Ship Overview

3. scroll down past the ship stats, restaurants and spa info

4. you'll get to Entertainment on this Ship

Interesting note on this - I did the above and reached the entertainment page and saw several lecturers and entertainers listed. When I clicked on the individual entertainers, it shows the cruises they will be on, and they are not the same as the cruise I'm looking at. So how can one determine who will be on the selected cruise?

46 minutes ago, Txcotn said:

Interesting note on this - I did the above and reached the entertainment page and saw several lecturers and entertainers listed. When I clicked on the individual entertainers, it shows the cruises they will be on, and they are not the same as the cruise I'm looking at. So how can one determine who will be on the selected cruise?

IME, that's showing other voyages besides that one that the person is sailing on.  When I go to the master list of entertainers under the main entertainment tab, I see the voyage listed under each speaker where I also saw that speaker listed originally.  You might have a more specific example though where's showing in neither place?

Vince

• Like 1