Excursion Question

MsTabbyKats

I am booked for a 7 day cruise for April 2025...that includes a stop in Port Canaveral.  We arrive at 1 pm.  There's a excursion listed "Space Coast Highlights" and it says it's only for passengers "in transit".  Obviously, I and all the other passengers will be getting back on the ship....not "in transit".

I am assuming that this tour is being offered because we will be "arriving late in the day"...and have a late departure...and it's just another IT glitch.

Dare I call MSC and get a nonsensical or illogical response?

Or does anyone agree with me....safe to book....don't need to be on my way to the airport?

MSC just denotes "In Transit" in case the itinerary has people disembarking at that port.  Some itineraries have both types of passengers.  Since you are continuing on with the cruise you are fine booking that excursion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2024 at 10:06 AM, MsTabbyKats said:

I am booked for a 7 day cruise for April 2025...that includes a stop in Port Canaveral.  We arrive at 1 pm.  There's a excursion listed "Space Coast Highlights" and it says it's only for passengers "in transit".  Obviously, I and all the other passengers will be getting back on the ship....not "in transit".

I am assuming that this tour is being offered because we will be "arriving late in the day"...and have a late departure...and it's just another IT glitch.

Dare I call MSC and get a nonsensical or illogical response?

Or does anyone agree with me....safe to book....don't need to be on my way to the airport?

I just looked on MSC's website at "Space Coast Highlights." That looks like a really fun excursion. Have fun! 😀