Apple air tag use on board QM 2

old fool

1 minute ago, exlondoner said:

Yes, I can see the benefits. But I would absolutely hate people to be able to find me. I might be having a triple ice cream cone in the Gelateria when I had said I was going to the Wellness Café for some muesli. Actually I’ve never set foot in either, but you get the idea. 😀

My sister does that. She thinks I don’t know. 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, david63 said:

Not sure why you see that as a problem as in 99% of cases you will be going into your cabin/suite and that only happens when you are about 10 feet from your cabin.

You can turn that feature off if you wish

There is no obligation to use the Medallion on Princess - you can ask for an "old fashioned" cruise card if you so wish.

Does that still apply I am on a Princess Cruise next year but am disappointed I won’t have a cruise card for my collection. Do you enquire onboard. I would definitely prefer a card

7 minutes ago, Winifred 22 said:

Does that still apply I am on a Princess Cruise next year but am disappointed I won’t have a cruise card for my collection. Do you enquire onboard. I would definitely prefer a card

As far as I am aware you can have a cruise card - just ask at reception, although you could start a new collection of Medallions😇

I think though that you will find life easier once onboard using the medallion rather than a card as everything is geared up to using the medallion rather than showing a card all the time. The Medallion is detected at the appropriate stations (restaurant, bars etc) without any interaction on your part.

Just now, david63 said:

As far as I am aware you can have a cruise card - just ask at reception, although you could start a new collection of Medallions😇

I think though that you will find life easier once onboard using the medallion rather than a card as everything is geared up to using the medallion rather than showing a card all the time. The Medallion is detected at the appropriate stations (restaurant, bars etc) without any interaction on your part.

Thank you I will enquire onboard. I would rather have a card whatever the disadvantages may be. I am unlikely to sail Princess again as they do not offer reductions for solos. The cruise I am taking is a one off.