"My Account" - US Passengers

57eric

Time for an updated review of the features of "My Account".  Here is what you can do without a separate login using a booking number:

• Information about booked voyages - None.  Not even to make a payment.
  • Information about unused FCDs - None.
  • Information about unused FCCs - Apparently available, but have been receiving an error the past couple of days when selecting "My Details".
  • World Club Status - Uncertain.  Have been receiving an error the past couple of days when selecting "My Details".
  • Ability to store credit card information for future payments - None.

Cunard is apparently trying to attract younger customers.  Do their IT people know this?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

It's as bad in Australia. Logging into My Account does literally nothing and gives you access to nothing, other than it remembers your email address and CWC number if you make a booking.

• Like 1

The first time I used MyVoyage on-board I was surprised it was reasonably OK given how basic MyAccount and MyCunard are before the cruise.  I think pre-voyage its an old HAL platform that Seabourn and Cunard also use?

I wanted to close out the two unresolved points in my original post, those under "My Details".  However, a week after I originally looked, this function continues to generate an error message ("API Error - Backend issue, Please try again").

27 minutes ago, 57eric said:

I wanted to close out the two unresolved points in my original post, those under "My Details".  However, a week after I originally looked, this function continues to generate an error message ("API Error - Backend issue, Please try again").

At least their ships weren't stuck in port with blue screens because CloudStrike.  Could be worse.  Enjoy your next cruise!

• Haha 2