July 18th WEIGH IN

Good morning everyone.   I thought I had posted last week but must have been distracted.  Responses have been slow hope everyone is on a cruise.

My son (lives with me) left for Colorado this morning and will be gone about a month.  Gives me time to get back on track  -  eliminates the temptations he brought in.  I feel mentally better. Have an exercise plan. Let’s  hope I can get started and stick with the plan . 

Things finally getting back to normal.   My area was without power for 150 hours . Thank goodness I had home generator installed last fall.  Only problem with any generator is that they are VERY LOUD.  I had no damage from the hurricane.   None of my friends had any serious issues.

Everyone good luck on  this weeks weigh in.

Posted (edited)

Hi Izena, thank you for starting this week's thread. It sounds like you are doing better and have a plan! I worked in our church camp kitchen last week with some ladies from Texas. There were many phone calls back and forth as they dealt with weather-related issues back home. Most had generators, but elderly parents, storm damages, etc kept them on their toes. I'm glad you have a generator and no damage.

I am up 1# from the last time I posted (2 weeks ago). Camps and VBS (I volunteer in the kitchen for these events...so much yummy food is available) are over - now it's time to get serious about dropping that 2-3 lbs that have crept back on. It scares me, to be honest. It comes back on so fast for me. But I can do this - school begins on 8/7 and it's much easier to be on a healthier routine. 🙏💪

Hopefully others are doing well and will check in this week!

Edited by JustUs275