Arrival time on app while on a cruise

On 7/19/2024 at 2:07 PM, cruisekap said:

Hello,  I have searched for the answer to this topic and only found older info.  I am cruising late Aug and during the cruise the check in for an Oct cruise will occur during the Aug sailing. Has anyone been able to do so?  I see some people have stated that you cannot check in on the app while on a cruise.  Since you can no longer check in on the website I was wondering what my options are.

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi Kathy,

If you need me to, I'll go on your August cruise for you. That way you'll be home to check in for your October cruise. Problem solved!

Sincerely, 

A helpful cruiser

• Haha 1

We will have the same problem as we sail on Anthem the end of next week and our September cruise on Oasis check in opens on a sea day so will have to get one of our daughters to do it for us ( they are on the same sailing). First world problems! 

• 1 month later...
On 7/19/2024 at 2:07 PM, cruisekap said:

Hello,  I have searched for the answer to this topic and only found older info.  I am cruising late Aug and during the cruise the check in for an Oct cruise will occur during the Aug sailing. Has anyone been able to do so?  I see some people have stated that you cannot check in on the app while on a cruise.  Since you can no longer check in on the website I was wondering what my options are.

Thanks,

Kathy

Hi Kathy, How did you end up checking in? We have the same situation in a couple of weeks. Our check in is during a sea day. I'm wondering if I should get a friend back home to use my log in and check in for me. Would love to know how it worked out for you.

8 hours ago, bluewater1298 said:

Our check in is during a sea day. I'm wondering if I should get a friend back home to use my log in and check in for me.

Use one of the PCs at RCOnline on the ship to check in via browser - you don't need a Voom package.

• Thanks 1

I wasn't able to check in using my device.  A friend who is travelling with me picked the arrival time.  I never thought to use the PC's at RCOnline as Biker19 suggested.  I will be in the same situation again in October and will try that.

• Thanks 1