Port Canaveral - Side to Side

Looking at doing a cruise on the MSC Grandiosa then going straight to the NCL Joy. I am thinking a taxi will get us from one terminal to the other but want to know if anyone has had experience with this.  MSC and NCL does terminal 10 but there is a chance that NCL could be in terminal 5. No idea since the cruise isn't until 2026.

fortune telling?????

image.thumb.png.c66c2488494a01e4c21d87656d78144b.png

a lot can change 'tween then and now but one thing is for sure ... they can't be at the same place on the same day.

I have no personal experience but pier to pier transfers are FAR from unusual ...... TIP NICE for the short ride.

Just now, Capt_BJ said:

fortune telling?????

image.thumb.png.c66c2488494a01e4c21d87656d78144b.png

a lot can change 'tween then and now but one thing is for sure ... they can't be at the same place on the same day.

I have no personal experience but pier to pier transfers are FAR from unusual ...... TIP NICE for the short ride.

Thanks, that is what I figured. Thinking a $20 tip before we get started will work out good for him. 

We saw uber/lyft all over the place last week when we were at Terminal 8. Unfortunately it's a bit too far of a walk from 10 to 5. It shouldn't be hard to catch a ride though. You might even email/call the Port Authority, they might run a shuttle around there.

12 hours ago, KatRangoon said:

We saw uber/lyft all over the place last week when we were at Terminal 8. Unfortunately it's a bit too far of a walk from 10 to 5. It shouldn't be hard to catch a ride though. You might even email/call the Port Authority, they might run a shuttle around there.

On 7/21/2024 at 4:36 PM, ready2cruzagain said:

Thanks, that is what I figured. Thinking a $20 tip before we get started will work out good for him. 

9 hours ago, Stingray64 said:

Uber or Lyft will be a easy run...............no taxis around. I drive both around the port and MCO

Thanks guys, I just remembered we had this exact situation in 2016 in Port Canaveral. Guess I am getting old but found my old thread asking about this. We were on the Epic and had to go to the Sunshine. We just caught a taxi and it was easy peasy.