Paddy Wagon Tours Ireland

We recently booked a Blarney Castle Tour with Paddy Wagon Tours for 16 people. Unfortunately, two persons were unable to join the excursion; so we notified Paddy Wagon Tours two months in advance of the cancellation of the two tickets. Their website clearly states that tours may be cancelled 24 hours before the tour with a full refund. It is now 5 months since the tour and no refunds have been issued.  We have e-mailed the company and have spoken numerous times on the telephone with their office staff and they insist that they cannot issue a refund due to internal problems. 

I would suggest that anyone considering any of the Paddy Wagon Shore Excursions in Ireland, then reconsider your booking due to unusual financial practices by the company.

If you need to cancel or the ship is unable to dock, then there would be a definite risk in booking with this company.

Did they explain what internal problems meant?  I had a tour with them a year ago when I had to push back my cruise and didn't have a problem cancelling.  Sorry to hear of your dilemma.

Before Covid hit we had booked some tours with them, for our British Isles trip. After months of getting the runaround we were able to get some back after contacting our CC provider. I would not now or ever recommend them. Other companys that we booked with even with the mess of covid were very prompt about a refund.

• 1 month later...