Basic "FCAR" insurance for trip within USA (River Cruise) - Medical, etc not needed

We always get cruise "excellent coverage" insurance for the typical out-of-the-USA cruise or trip. But this river cruise is very different.

Our next cruise is totally within the USA, on a seven day river boat cruise on the Mississippi River. We are in our late 70s and have Medicare and TriCare for Life (TFL) insurance, plus the usual car insurance.

We will be driving  from/to our home to/from the cruise departure/arrival port. This cruise is expensive over $8k.We do not need medical, lost luggage, trip interruption or similar insurance: BUT, I do want the ability to get most of my money back if something happens prior to the departing. That might include a serious medical condition months before we sail, or a car wreck <etc> on the way to the cruise departure port; I also want that policy to be Cancel for any Reason  (FCAR) insurance in the unlikely event we cannot make the cruise for any other reason. At our age, things happen......

I paid a $1000 deposit about 3 weeks ago, with the balance of $7k due August of 2025, about 3 months prior to the cruise start.

I would like to know if there is CFAR insurance available to protect my $1k now, and the entire trip cost (about $8k) if we cancel before boarding day. The cruise line offers FCAR insurance ONLY, which covers nothing (no medical, trip interruption, etc) which is fine, but the return I'd get 45 days before the cruise is only a FCC of about 80% of the trip cost, and that FCC is valid for only 1 year. That's unsatisfactory for our needs. And that cruise line insurance is very expensive in my opinion.

What I'd like to find:

1. CFAR insurance to cover my $1k immediately, with the ability to increase that coverage the day my final payment is made.

2. I don't need medical, trip interruption, lost luggage, etc insurance - I am adequately covered by other means

Sure hope there is some insurance company that can meet my needs.

Doug