Current Dailies from the Breakaway

Might be best to ask in the roll-call forums for the current and next cruise on the Breakaway to see if someone will share them.

Current Roll-call:

Next Roll-Call:

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting that some of the show dates/times like for Burn the Floor don't match an upcoming cruise (2 weeks away). 

Wonder if they cycle through various versions. Don't recall seeing that before. Recent dallies I've seen for other cruises have been pretty spot on except for some minor differences. 

Hum....

17 hours ago, golf4me2010 said:

Thanks for sharing.

Interesting that some of the show dates/times like for Burn the Floor don't match an upcoming cruise (2 weeks away). 

Wonder if they cycle through various versions. Don't recall seeing that before. Recent dallies I've seen for other cruises have been pretty spot on except for some minor differences. 

Hum....

Do you have the same itinerary?  I heard a couple of days ago that the ship will be switching to Western Caribbean soon. 

3 hours ago, APDMOM said:

Do you have the same itinerary?  I heard a couple of days ago that the ship will be switching to Western Caribbean soon. 

Breakaway is Western itinerary for July 28th

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2024 at 7:28 AM, golf4me2010 said:

Did you noticed what time the folks carrying luggage were allowed off? Says 7:30 was that pretty accurate? Thanks for all the info 

I don't know about carry off, but they were about 15 minutes ahead of schedule with our disembarkation.  We were yellow tag.